Nerf was first made popular when parker brothers (their parent company at the time) created the nerf ball in the 1980s.
Nerf as of 2011 is releasing products such as a camera or a 2GB flash drive, of which can be found here. Their product lines are:
- nerf heavily dislikes modifying and even has intentionaly made the blasters harder to mod.
- did you know nerf stands for Non Expanding Recreational Foam?
- Nerf is the longest living brand.
- Nerf is the only brand with commercials that actually get timeslots 99% of the time, responsible for the majority of their sales.
- Nerf has a massive fanbase in comparison to it's competitors.
rumors have it that the semperfire RF-100 is available in germany, the rumors are from youtube and thus most likley false.